MediaMath helps the world's top brands deliver personalized digital advertising across all connected touchpoints. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our demand-side platform every day to launch, analyze, and optimize their digital advertising campaigns across display, native, mobile, video, audio, digital out of home, and advanced TV formats.
MediaMath initiated an industry-wide effort to create a 100% accountable, addressable and aligned supply chain through SOURCE ecosystem. SOURCE by MediaMath is a technical and commercial framework for agencies, brands, tech companies, and content owners designed to provide long-term sustainable solutions for a clean digital media supply chain with brand-safe, viewable inventory. MediaMath has offices in 15 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
This role will play an important role in managing the sell-side technology partnerships that are integrated with company’s DSP platform. The Sr. Analyst, Supply Partnerships will serve as the subject matter expert in the dynamic world of automated sell side platforms, partnering with existing supply partnerships in order to translate their value to company’s clients, promote the value of company’s programmatic platform to them, and to inform internal teams on these partner's key strategic initiatives, advertiser relationships as well as platform capabilities.
The role will leverage existing partnerships and enhance company’s relationships with SSP/Exchanges to drive increased value for buying platform and clients. We think success in this role requires knowledge of online ad technology including third-party ad servers, Exchange/RTB platforms, SSP and DSP functionality, and industry trends. This person is expected to be an excellent partner and collaborator to and with Product, Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, and other internal teams.
• Manage and continue to build relationships with their portfolio of SSP/Exchange partners.
• Be the company evangelist for these partnerships and getting them excited about our technology and offerings.
• Able to speak generally about all of the company’s products and offerings as well as confidently represent company and team POVs on industry topics in partner and internal meetings/emails.
• Develop a deep understanding of core company products that we interact with (Bidder and Brain) married with supply-side expertise.
• Gather market and customer information from partners and provide feedback on programmatic buying trends, private exchanges, and premium programmatic initiatives.
• Become an expert in understanding the value propositions of the various SSP's in market and across channels.
• Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to align with the company’s long-term supply strategy.
• Identify potential new opportunities with their partnerships and make sure those relationships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of the company.
• Design and deliver business review, performance updates, and growth opportunity presentations to partnerships and also key internal contacts.
• Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables.
• Data-driven when approaching decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions.
• Able to demonstrate ability in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative and be solutions-oriented.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment. Adapts easily to changing situations and can manage priorities.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 1-3 years experience, ideally at a digital programmatic company, preferably supply side or potentially from a digital publisher.
• Knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology.
• A passion for the Online Advertising Ecosystem and the drive to grow your capabilities and learn the ever changing world of ad tech
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex information into understandable, comprehendible information with actionable recommendations.
We are building a new accountable & addressable supply chain for the industry. Brands and their partners use our technology and services to achieve the performance they deserve with less effort. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over one-third of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships. Our clients can access the purest supply to reach real humans at the scale they need across channels like mobile, CTV and display and can use a combination of advanced AI and human expertise to drive improved results over time.
Check below to see all of the open MediaMath jobs organised by office location.
Mexico City (2)
New York (23)
Spain - Remote (1)
UK - Remote (1)
US - Remote (15)
Check below to see all of the open MediaMath jobs organised by team.
Legal Services (1)
People & Places (2)
Product & Design (4)