This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- You are a crucial driver of success for our most tactically complex customers. You will acquire deep product knowledge and apply your customer facing skills to make an impact on product adoption, expansion, and retention for a very valuable customer base.
- You will act as one of the primary customer contacts (along with your partner Strategic Account Manager) with a focus on driving product adoption and implementation, customer enablement of the platform and adoption of best practices, campaign management, as well as delivering value realization through reporting and analysis.
- You will liaise with different internal support teams like Product Success, Customer Insights Analysts, Product Managers, Enablement, and Ad Ops, to triage best practices to translate into consultative input to the customer, so that they are successful on our platform and with their account based strategies overall.
- You are ideally someone who is comfortable in a “start-up environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. You will use your ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. You will be at the center and forefront of a rapidly evolving MarTech ecosystem and the expertise you develop in this role will pay dividends for your career.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of Customer Success or AdOps experience, preferably in the adtech or account-based marketing industry
- SaaS Sales or Renewal process strongly preferred, Media knowledge preferred.
- Experience managing dozens of tasks simultaneously and comfortable with self-managed prioritization
- Ability to coordinate and organize several internal and external stakeholders to move fast and get things done
- Highly organized on different levels - from structuring customer calls / meetings / follow up, to maximizing your week, to planning your quarter
- Business acumen - ability to research companies and industries to understand and relate to customers, translate this into meaningful conversation
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back