The Office Manager at 4WTC will be a self-starting individual with the aptitude to “make things happen”. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organization abilities, keen attention to detail, superb communication skills, and a friendly disposition. The Office Manager will be attuned to extemporary problem-solving and will be unafraid to take initiative in a fast-paced work environment, to ensure a smooth and orderly flow of day-to-day operations at 4WTC.
• Order snacks and office supplies in accordance with associated budget
• Manage facilities vendors, contracts and invoices and oversee necessary on-site work and deliveries
• Ensure conference rooms, lounges, and common spaces are clean, functioning, and well-stocked
• Register guests with building security and act as a liaison between 4WTC staff and MediaMath employees
• Coordinate new hire registration and deactivation of former employees’ access
• Assist employees with ad hoc tasks such as mailings, conference room coordination, catering orders, and other requests
• Work closely with The People Team to maintain consistent policies and procedures throughout the office
• Facilitate logistics, organization, and execution of in-office events
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Customer-service oriented attitude
• Willingness to learn new technologies and capability to share those learnings with others in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to prioritize requests and juggle multiple tasks at any given moment
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or a related field
• Experience as an office manager
• Ability to lift packages/boxes weighing up to 25 lbs.
We are building a new accountable & addressable supply chain for the industry. Brands and their partners use our technology and services to achieve the performance they deserve with less effort. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over one-third of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships. Our clients can access the purest supply to reach real humans at the scale they need across channels like mobile, CTV and display and can use a combination of advanced AI and human expertise to drive improved results over time.
Check below to see all of the open MediaMath jobs organised by office location.
Mexico City (2)
New York (23)
Spain - Remote (1)
UK - Remote (1)
US - Remote (15)
Check below to see all of the open MediaMath jobs organised by team.
Legal Services (1)
People & Places (2)
Product & Design (4)