Responsibilities will include:
Who you are
- 6 to 8 years of professional experience with significant exposure to corporate FP&A matters in a
listed environment. Consulting/external audit experience would be a plus
- Demonstrates leadership and strong business acumen
- Strong integrity, organizational and analytical skills
- Overachiever, used to coping with challenging projects, adapting to changing environment,
under pressure, short timings and in full autonomy
- Be able to model macro-assumptions and scenarios
- Team Player, international experience with proven ability to work with people from different
- High interest for growing in Criteo FP&A organization and strong interest in ad-tech industry
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (11)
New York (45)
Sao Paulo (9)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Grads & Internships (24)
Legal Services (3)
People & Places (14)
Product & Design (33)
Technical Services (36)