Reporting into the SVP, Go-to-Market, Criteo is looking for a results-oriented VP, Regional Go-to-Market based in our New York, Paris, London or Munich office to lead the Regional GTM organization. You will play a highly visible role in driving our regional Go-to-Market strategy for Criteo’s innovative Commerce Media Platform. The Regional Go-to-Market organization partners closely with the Commercial teams on demand and supply to ensure timely and successful roll out and delivery of Criteo’s Commerce Media Platform DSP and SSP products that meet company revenue expectations and success metrics. The team trains and supports the commercial organization, acts as solutions experts for our internal and external clients, and captures market feedback to better inform our product and marketing strategies.
This is a high impact, strategic global and cross-functional role that will own responsibility for the successful regional GTM rollouts for all Criteo products, across both our demand supply side offerings.
What you’ll do
- Responsible and accountable for Regional GTM strategy for Criteo’s Commerce Media Platform, ensuring success of every launch across the product lifecycle, and successful achievement of timelines and expected metrics and revenue growth by region and market across Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Develop a standardized framework and process of operating across the entire Regional GTM organization, ensuring repeated and continued success in all local launches, including regionalization of all collateral, coordinating translation requirements with field marketing, and standardizing process for responding to client RFIs.
- Lead a team of dedicated regional go-to-marketers, each responsible for a specific customer segment across the demand and supply sides, and establish a framework of high transparency and collaboration across the regional team as well as with the Global GTM team.
- Partner closely with the VP of Product Marketing and the VP of Global Go-to-Market to ensure timely, transparent and cohesive strategic alignment across all GTM initiatives and deliverables.
- Establish strong relationships with Criteo leadership, including tight alignment with Product VPs, Marketing leadership, SVP of Supply, EMDs of EMEA, AMS and APAC, VP of Partnerships, and Head of Pricing & Monetization.
- Develop commercialization plans at the regional and local levels, ensuring tight alignment of the regional team with the global team so that regional requirements are captured in global planning.
- Create process for highly impactful QBR process for each customer segment within Commerce Media Platform, as well as future expectations and upcoming developments with clearly articulated their value-add to clients.
- Work with VP of Sales Solutions, Enablement and Operations to effectively train the sales teams on how to sell Criteo solutions, ensuring the regional GTM team are experts on the full suite of solutions offered by the DSP and SSP, and act as customer obsessed experts for sales and clients.
- Sit on the regional EMDs and Supply leadership meetings, act as main POC for all strategic initiatives and deliverables, support on key client meetings and update regional leadership on key deliverables and releases.
- Ensure the team drives incremental revenue by creating efficiencies that help sales and supply close more deals quicker on successful outcomes-based solutions that grow our client revenue for customer acquisition and customer retention strategies.
Who you are
You are customer focused, an expert on market dynamics by region including key competition. You understand the nuances of an audience-first strategy and are adept at supporting all Criteo customer segments and verticals with an outcomes-based solutions oriented-approach. You deeply understand how DSP and SSP technology works, and are able to communicate a creative solutions approach in terms the customer (and sales) will intuitively understand. You have exceptional communication skills, and a lean-in, results-oriented attitude. You are adept at building strong relationships, setting ambitious goals and delivering on time, thinking creatively to address market needs in close collaboration with product leadership and global GTM teams. You are a credible partner to product management, global & field marketing leaders and commercial supply and demand teams. The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of B2B Go-to-Market experience.
- Background or deep experience in advertising technology or B2B Saas, ideally both on the demand and supply sides
- Experience managing and inspiring a large global team in a variety of Americas, EMEA and APAC time zones
- Commercial-focused mentality, customer solutions obsessed and also product savvy
- A self-starter who is ready to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to think both big picture and detailed to deliver an excellent and consistent regional Go-to-Market program across a complex set of products and solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to internal stakeholders and external parties at all levels
- Experienced in audience-first platforms, digital advertising and adtech, first party data marketing and/or identity solutions
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams
- Highly collaborative work style, strong interpersonal & organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to distill complex information into easy-to-understand language for a variety of stakeholders
- BA or BS in marketing, business or related field.
If you’re a talented commercialization professional with experience leading global teams that wants to be part of a real success story in independent Ad Tech with a clear correlation between your work and results, we would love to hear from you. You’ll join a team of driven commercially-minded product-savvy people dedicated to telling the Criteo story though its product vision & strategy.